Friday 5 April 2013

Just Added NEW page section...

Yes I have just added a new page section to the website. I was going to put it on the Beatles Art page but it seemed worthy of a whole page to itself as it may expand in the future.

Its all about how the Beatles have been perceived through the Comic Book medium. I didn't realise it myself at first but theres a whole genre out there, from trashy 60's love sick girls and romances to 1990s unofficial 'biographies', and i use that term very loosely....anyway have a look...here's a taster:

I still need to add the 'Beatles Cars' pages as I have quite a few images now to use. I am also going to add a new page on 'Beatle Suits' as they help to identify specific times and places, and believe me that is a BIG section to cover.

All in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment